Welcome to Producers Cooperative Elevator!
Welcome to our new website! In this section we will keep you up to date on our current projects, specials, and general updates.
If you have not yet received a COOP Card come and see us. You will save Five Cents at the pump and the cards work at Producesr and at Click Clack's.
- Minnesota Corn: Tips to Prevent Fallow Syndrome
- Minnesota Corn: Timing Matters – How to Limit Spring Nitrogen Loss
- Livestock: China Meat Imports Soar Amid African Swine Fever Concerns
- Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - Arrow Electronics
- "Shootin' the Bull"
- Fuel Report: Prices Slip Lower, Propane Stocks Rise
- Projected 2020 Price Loss Coverage Benefits – April Update
- Livestock Report
- Arkansas Rice: Fungicide Seed Treatments – To Apply or Not Apply
- USDA to End the Farmers to Families Food Box Program in May
- Soy Market Higher on Wednesday
- At the close for the Wednesday session the soy complex was higher, led by BO. Soy oil futures were up triple digits for 1.91% to 2.28% gains. Soymeal futures closed $3.20 to $3 higher, with gains of as much as 0.8%. Beans were up double digits on Wednesday, led by...
- Cattle Market Lower on Higher Feed
- Live cattle futures were weaker again on Wednesday, posting 30 to 85 cent losses. Cash business for the week remains mostly unestablished so far, save for some light $121 trade in KS and TX. The weekly FCE auction resulted in no sales from the 3,643 head listed. Most asks were...
- Hog Market Higher at Midweek Close
- After mixed action from early trading the midweek session closed with $0.20 to $1.65 gains. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was down by 20 cents on Wednesday afternoon at $101.35. The CME Lean Hog Index was up another 52 cents to $101.89 on 4/9. Pork cutout futures ended with...
- Double Digit Gains for Wednesday Wheat
- Wheat futures traded mostly sideways to lower after the early session gains, but still closed with double digit gains. CBT SRW futures ended the session 2.64% to 2.9% in the black. KC HRW closed with 2.71% to 3.21% gains. MGE futures ended with 1.51% to 1.98% gains. Global weather data...
- Corn Closes Near Highs
- After midweek trading, corn futures settled near the highs with 6 1/2 to 14 cent gains. Old crop prices were up double digits with 2.29% to 2.41% gains. New crop prices closed the session 1.26% to 1.98% higher. EIA data showed ethanol producers averaged 941,000 barrels per day through the...
- Triple Digit Gains for Cotton
- At the Wednesday close, old crop cotton futures were 233 to 238 points stronger. New crop prices were up 115 to 133 points. The US dollar index was down 210 points on the day, supporting commodities priced in dollars. Zhengzhou Cotton Prices were lower for the 3rd straight day, down...
Floydada, Texas (79235)