**24 Hour Tire Service**
OTODATA FUEL MONITORING SYSTEM
We are proud to offer remote fuel monitoring for all of your field tanks. You have 24/7 access to your fuel levels from your cell phone. Receive notifications if your tank is low, has been filled, or has experienced a rapid draw. You have complete control! Call PCE for more information!
- Triple Digit Rebound from Cotton
- Cotton prices ended the day with 1.3% to 1.8% gains led by the thinly traded October contract. For March that was a 112 point gain on a Turnaround Tuesday. The FOMC will announce their interest rate decision tomorrow afternoon, with most analysts expecting between a 25 – 50 basis point...
- Hogs Pull Back on Tuesday
- Lean hog futures ended the Tuesday session mostly lower, except for the May contract which was up by 40 cents. The other front months were down by 10 to 30 cents at the bell. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $70.85 on Tuesday’s PM update, which was 77 cents...
- Cattle Close Mixed for NASS Numbers
- Nearby cattle traded in a mostly tight range, and settled mixed but mostly lower within 40 cents of UNCH for pre-report positioning. The feeder cattle market was up by triple digits ahead of the report, led by a 1.21% gain in March. USDA has little to no cash trade to...
- Tuesday Wheat Trades Higher
- Wheat futures rallied off the overnight weakness, the board showed gains across most contracts. CBT wheat futures went home with 7 1/4 to 8 3/4 cent gains. KC wheat prices ended the day with 4 1/2 to 7 3/4 cent gains, but March was 3 1/2 cents off the high....
- Mixed Close in Soy Markets
- March beans saw a wide 19 1/4 cent range on Tuesday before closing with a 2 3/4 cent gain. The other front month soybean contracts were fractionally mixed to 4 cents weaker at the final bell. Tuesday meal futures settled $3.30 to $4.50/ton in the red. BO futures rallied on...
- Corn Fades to Red at the Close
- Corn prices ended with a turnaround Tuesday for old crop. The board had a seesaw session with overnight weakness, before bouncing back at midday. Ultimately old crop contracts ended the day with 2 1/4 to 4 cent losses. March saw a 10 1/2 cent range on the day. New crop...
Click the Link!
Floydada, Texas (79235)