PCE Membership

Qualification of Membership

This association shall have an open membership and any person, firm, partnership, corporation, or association, including landlords and tenants, who are a bona fide producer of products handled by this association, or a producer of agricultural products who is a purchaser of supplies and/or services provided by this association, may become a member of this association by purchasing one share of common stock, signing such marketing or purchasing agreements as the Board of Directors may prescribe from time to time, and by agreeing to comply with the requirements of the Articles of Incorporation and this code of bylaws.

Membership Form

W-9 Form